1. Enjoy the Day Off
2. Hit the Tail-End of the After-Holiday Sales
STOCK up (think scissors, tape, wrapping papers, bags, and more)
3. Write Thank-You Notes for Holiday Gifts
4. Edit Your Social Media Profiles
5. Take Down Your Holiday Decorations
6. Organize the Basement/Attic/Garage (Doesn’t apply to me)
7. Clean Out Your Closet
8. Raid Your Pantry for Expired Food
9. Defrost and Clean Freezer and Fridge
10. Tidy Up Your Medicine Cabinet
11. Give the House a Deep Clean
12. Rearrange Your Furniture
13. Check In With Your Boss/Work Team
14. Update Your Pets’ Health info (Doesn’t apply to me but I thought maybe some of you needed the reminder)
15. Schedule a Physical
16. Tune-up Your Vehicle
17. Update Your DVR
18. Plan a Date With Your Partner
19. Create a List of Goals for the Year
20. Learn Something New
21. Make a Two-Week Meal Calendar With Recipes
22. Clip Coupons for Your Next Shopping Trip
23. List for Sale Your Unwanted Items of Value
24. Deliver Remaining Unwanted Items to Donation Center
25. Scan Old Photos into the Computer
26. Consolidate and Clean Up Computer Files
27. De-Clutter Your Office/Desk
decide, discard, dust.
28. Set Up a Dentist Appointment
29. Establish a Fitness Plan
30. Reevaluate Your Debt and Establish a Plan of Action
31. Prepare Your Tax Materials
Buy January Birthday and Anniversary cards.
- Go skiing.
- Go sledding.
- Build a snowfort.
- Get in a snowball fight.
- Join a tobogganing club.